[hts-users:02926] problem on data preparation

Dear All,
Hi,
I want to synthesize my voice for my language.To prepare my data i have a question.I've checked the CMU arctic data and I see that there isn't
any interrogative sentence.Now I have some question.
1. For unit selection synthesis,If i record some interrogative sentence  is it useful or not?is it fault or not?
2.For Hmm-based sythesis,If i have some interrogative sentence in my database is it useful in training step or not?Does it make an interrogative sentence prosody better? or is it fault to record interrogative sentence for training?

Kind Regards
S.B