[hts-users:02959] Re: Inconsistency between final time label and total # of obs in cmp file

Hi,

I use speaker-dependent HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT version 2.1.1. To name just a few label files in /data/labels/full folder have largely wrong number of frames as follows:

cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0005.lab: shorter than cmp file 23 frames
cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0008.lab: ~ 23 frames
cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0011.lab: ~ 18 fr
cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0026.lab: ~ 34 fr
and many others.

BR,