[hts-users:02961] Re: Inconsistency between final time label and total # of obs in cmp file

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation and suggestion.

Regards,

Ninh K.D.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The length of utterances in utt files and waveforms are sometimes
mismatched in CMU ARCTIC DATABASE.
But, It seems that it affects little impact to the performance of the system.
For example, although 23 frames in a0005 are not used for only
initialization step of ``pau'' (HInit), these frames are used in
following step (HRest, HERest, etc.).
If you can't ignore them, please use DAEM option in 2.2.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura