[hts-users:02972] About parameter generated from HMGens

Hi,
       I find some wave files can not be generation successfully  in the case  that both state and mix sequences are hidden in hts2.2 HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT.  I check the parameter generated by HMGens corresponding to those file. I find some F0 value is lower than 50, such as 12.7, in the generated F0 file. When I change the F0 value to a value bigger than 50, the wave can be successfully generated. Does anybody know the reasons? How to control the F0 range in the HMGens?

Best Regards

hlwang