[hts-users:02975] Re: About parameter generated from HMGens

Hi, Xingyu
      You are right. I find many F0 value less than 50 in  F0 file extracted by STRAIGHT.
       Now I wonder why the generation error only occurred in the case  that both state and mix sequences are hidden.
       No generation error is  observed in the case that both mix and state sequences are given and in the case that state sequence is given but mix sequence is hidden.

Best Regards

hlwang