[hts-users:03029] Ahocoder

Dear all,

We are currently developing a vocoder for HMM-based speech synthesis which is reported to provide highly satisfactory results in combination with HTS. Although we are still working on it, due to numerous requests we have generated an executable version of the vocoder so that interested researchers can test it on their own systems/databases. The vocoder can be downloaded from

http://aholab.ehu.es/ahocoder

All your comments and suggestions are welcome (not through this mailing list, of course).
Best regards,

Daniel Erro

AHOLAB Signal Processing Laboratory
UPV/EHU, Bilbao, Spain