[hts-users:03042] Amplitude of synthesized speech while using HTS-2.2 with gv

Dear all,
  I've been trying to apply HTS-2.2 script to my own data, now i'm facing some amplitude issue with my training.
I found that with
                         $useGV =1;
the amplitude of synthesized speech of some vowels is very big (overflowed) and makes the speech sounds broken in those phonemes.
Is there any parameter in the training that can control this?
Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Mandy