[hts-users:03045] Synthesis Quality comparisons

Hi All,

1. I could smoothly build SLT voice using the demo scripts available
as a first build. In the next build to experiment, I changed GAMMA
value to 2 with all the other values maintaining their defaults. But
the build has broken in the mid. As my system is very slow, I could
not dare to re-run the build to know what the error was, when the
build failed. Can any one help me in finding the associated other
parameters with changing the GAMMA value.

2. My apologies for the following, but I am interested to have an
answer, as I cannot experiment with all the following parameters, due
to the lack of better computational resources with me.
   It would be nice to hear if you can share your synthesis quality
comparisons with the following different configuration settings given
in the configure script
   - MGCORDER=34 GAMMA=0 FREQWARP=0.0
   - MGCORDER=34 GAMMA=0 FREQWARP=0.55
   - MGCORDER=12 GAMMA=1 FREQWARP=0.0  LNGAIN=0
   - MGCORDER=12 GAMMA=1 FREQWARP=0.0  LNGAIN=1
   - MGCORDER=12 GAMMA=1 FREQWARP=0.55 LNGAIN=1
   - MGCORDER=12 GAMMA=3 FREQWARP=0.55 LNGAIN=1
   - NSTATE=7 NITER=10 WFLOOR=5

Thank you all,
- Anil