[hts-users:03048] Re: Increasing the no. of statea

On 6 Oct 2011, at 09:01, Lee Siu Wa Yvonne wrote:

> I have changed $nState previously from 5 to 12, but the training process stopped during embedded re-estimation (clustered) with the error message below:

> No path found in beta pass

You may have created models that have more states than there are frames in some of your shorter training files, which means there is no possible state alignment for those particular files. That's what the 'no path' message could be telling you.

Simon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.