[hts-users:03058] Re: problem with HTS-demo while making monophone mmf

Thanks,

Both demo and HTS have the same version (2.2). Compiled on an x86_64 computer.

I now tested them on i686 and there it works fine.

Is there any known issue with the x86_64 architecture?

Seb

Sébastien Piccand, Researcher

Service Research Group

DOCOMO Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH

Landsberger Strasse 312

80687 Munich, Germany

Phone:  +49-89-56824-247

Web:     www.docomolab-euro.com

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/docomoeurolabs

E-mail:  piccand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer):

Dr. Masami Yabusaki, Kazuo Sugiyama, Moriya Kumasaki

Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 132976