[hts-users:03072] Re: the order of CMLLR transforms being applied to models in the course of HTS engine generation

Hi,

2011/10/19 Hui LIANG <tshlmail-hts@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Suppose I have two sets of CMLLR transforms, set_A and set_B. set_A is parent transforms, meaning the following line
>
> <PARENTXFORM>~a "set_A"
>
> can be found in set_B.
>
> In the training phase, set_A is given and applied to features for the estimation of set_B (which bridges the gap between speaker-independent models and set_A-adapted features). But I am not sure whether HHEd firstly applies set_A or set_B to the speaker-independent models when I generate an HTS engine with the following commands:
>
> AX "set_A"
> AX "set_B"
> LT "(a decision tree)"
> CT "(output tree)"
> CM "(output engine file)"

I think

AX "set_B"
LT "(a decision tree)"
CT "(output tree)"
CM "(output engine file)"

is enough, as set_B has <PARENTXFORM>~a "set_A".
HAdapt:ApplyCompXForm() first applies set_A then set_B.
You may need to load set_A by -H option, though.

Regards,

Heiga

--
Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)