[hts-users:03091] Re: HTS engine with STRAIGHT

Hi ,

HTS engine is based on SPTK modules other than STRAIGHT. However, you can download a C verion of STRAIGHT codec from the straight-suite website and create a STRAIGHT module for HTS engine. There is also a way of using STRAIGHT spectrum with SPTK modules, plz search in the mailing list.

--
Na Xingyu (那兴宇)
Beijing Institute of Technology