[hts-users:03108] Issue in hts synthesized alice samples
- Subject: [hts-users:03108] Issue in hts synthesized alice samples
- From: Anil John M <aniljohn80@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:45:03 +0530
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=gLsAziOiMdeDOPE6aDDD14Nr8RDF4ugCWbYQ2aq/DSs=; b=rRumNZp1WZqNtpgrJXvA0Ldw/x5gJYGwrXdepnZe2O/dr3fv2CIdC203gUZ4FEvRPR 4RZMPMgnok0uYRk/E2qGoKRnbn0kEWzjbCaVXobU7Kcx81aa70pscDVMeP42mTnVAl2J R45hf+y9fgyH4B+Udf8AMW+FJDp45zXJJIRNQ=
I have used HTS demo scripts to build a voice for my language. When I listened to the hts-engine synthesized alice samples, I could observe that, where ever the phoneme /r/ appeared, synthesized speech was highly buzzy. Please suggest me how can to address this issue.
- [hts-users:03109] Re: Issue in hts synthesized alice samples, Xi Wang