[hts-users:03114] Re: Use reference tree for clustering

Hello Xi,

A untied MMF has to be loaded for using reference trees. The context-clustering with "-q" option is almost same as the standard context-clustering. The difference is only that the top of tree is constructed using the questions of the reference tree. If you want to keep the original tree structure that is different from the reference tree, you should use the original tree as the reference tree.

The standard context clustering start after the clustering process stops referring the questions of the reference tree. How to stop is defined by the number (0 or 1) of "-q" option.

Regards,
Kei