[hts-users:03131] STC(Shared Tree Clustering)

Hi,
Nowadays I want to train a SI(Speaker Independent) model using the method called STC, which had been proposed in paper "A TRAINING METHOD FOR AVERAGE VOICE MODEL BASED ON SHARED DECISION TREE CONTEXT CLUSTERING AND SPEAKER ADAPTIVE TRAINING".
But I wonder whether this function had been added to HTS. What should I do if I want to use method with HTS?
Or if it had not been realized in HTS, is there any method exists in HTS which can do better work than STC or can replace it?
Do the hts-mailing list have the "search" function? It would make us not disturb you with questions which had been asked and answered before.
Thank you!