[hts-users:03136] Re: Reg. Integration of HTS voice

Hi,

I think 6 secs are too long for the dialogue system.
It should be within 0.1 sec.

1. Program
If you use HMGenS in HTS & mglsadf in SPTK for synthesis, you should
use ``Festival2.1 and hts_engine API'' or ``Flite+hts_engine.''

2. Audio
If you play the audio file after synthesis process is completed, the
synthesized samples should be send to the audio devices directly in
synthesis process.
hts_engine API support ``PortAudio.''

3. Label sequence
In the default setting, the first/final pause is synthesized.
You can cut the pause in the label for fast response.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura