[hts-users:03155] Re: Fatal error "can't shift that many" with HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT

Oops, you are 100% correct, I left off your changed F0_RANGES from my ./configure due to a copy/paste error. It is now working as far as having gotten to the HERest stage for the first time -- I'll know in a day when it finishes if there are any later issues, but that looks like it solved it in combination with using the previous package versions. Thank you very much.