[hts-users:03157] Re: Cannot allocate block data

The RAM requirement depends on the size of your training set.
In my training process, the RAM cost is about 12GB (HTS 2.1)
 Please try 8GB(or even 16GB) RAM machine.

在 2011年10月26日 上午9:58,薛冰 <xuebing8890@xxxxxxx>写道:
Hi,
A problem occured when I use the demo of HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.
The error is
ERROR [+5105]  AllocBlock: Cannot allocate block data of 500000 bytes
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.1.1_for_HTK-3.4.1/bin/HERest
and this error is occuring in the step of embedded reestimation (fullcontext)

I run the demo in Cygwin (Linux virtual machine)
The configuration of my computer is:
Standard RAM: 2GB,  and 2 GB of RAM installed as two 1 GB modules
Standard Hard: 320GB (7200RPM)

Does anyone know this problem and how to solve it?
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bing Xue