[hts-users:03165] Internship at Google Speech Synthesis
- Subject: [hts-users:03165] Internship at Google Speech Synthesis
- From: "Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 11:14:24 +0000
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:x-system-of-record :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Qo1TEhUN8pYoHAH2XI+8RergG8JYQlK9rW7gESKD4MY=; b=tDr+2S/B1sy/XRxB0RlTSuQdYt4J79gOFRdw/qVFum088yu7uIywgZL0nmxxxCjiqQ htvavz9feqJH+m1/2BReCN/TdpfzhfBLplIynPscqJKJnaEZoIK5VjIiHgE+0n9D8maA ZdeS5LhH4RAedqPj9qzlYNzQnhbnuwdB2UKEw=
The speech synthesis group in Google is offering a number of
internships to bright PhD candidates from speech-related technologies.
If you are good at hacking code, if maths never really was a problem
for you, if speech is what you like to do, if challenge is what you
seek and if you kinda fancy having millions of users for your
algorithms, then probably this is what you would like to do for your
summer. We are based in Central London, UK, we have a great working
environment and we encourage diversity.
To apply, send us a resume, a letter of interest and two referrals.
For more details, please contact Allison Finn (allisonf@xxxxxxxxxx) or
Tom Woolnough (twoolnough@xxxxxxxxxx).
Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean)