[hts-users:03171] Re: Should we enable MGE and GV at the same time?

Hi, Yuan-fu
I haven't tested MGE with GV on the whole set, but primary training log shows the convergence is slower using GV.
However, I don't know if it's relevent to the statistics of my training data. I mean if the variance of the training data is large, will be perform in an opposite way?
Have you done some experiments recently?
cheers,
--
Xingyu Na (那兴宇)
Beijing Institute of Technology