[hts-users:03199] help about ERROR on MacOSX/cygwin environment (about Japanese Demo), Daisuke Saito
- Subject: [hts-users:03199] help about ERROR on MacOSX/cygwin environment (about Japanese Demo), Daisuke Saito
- From: tania habib <taniahabib@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:44:34 +0900
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=sLlIWcFaphVU6FZ4UQSlV4kYuQvZgowN/yMtQuCVM3o=; b=YprNx28CyBJ+qX7xrGY94xH1Yj1SYQekwo+YpNGJ8wBTtEBM2JXSlmkz9fnOMsRsJn jEui41+3D2Qulf6el6LDDKfxUrT/GwsTxrGhihlEUOhtJSnmTuzGDjMjhDwDiNbITPCm RRIJG8nMKxQR4aSzDB6KMY7w5ulO+3HZVhTtIp/uc2esvBi5BK1bdNoL+Nj9ey1cSYZt 0XI5tkvyGmH3tFWGT38TETOEsQONI++Y4y1vhCxU1ufI2f6oH9JUZ3QpewWtOmwW7YeW 47/C5/80brC9g0HfbNinpWO1QXLvtVULdk24h1arYW8/g6tIQaJoWOU+BXYMzdfi0EOt 7h7g==
mget last:10 mp
I recently checked the archive and found a similar post identical to the problem I have having while training Japanese HTS on mac osx 10.4.
I do not understand how the patch is added to scripts in HTS directory?
Can I get that patch in a separate file?
I will appreciate if some one can send me step by step process of adding this patch
- [hts-users:03200] Re: help about ERROR on MacOSX/cygwin environment (about Japanese Demo), Daisuke Saito, Keiichiro Oura