[hts-users:03205] HSMMAlign for state level alignment and HMGenS for synthesis with aligned duration

Hello,

I want evaluate the performance by Objective evaluation in HTS papers.

So I’ve tried HMGenS with ‘-s’ option to use state alignment for duration.

And I used HSMMAlign with–f option to generate state level alignment..

The output is below,

0 1650000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[2] x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33

1650000 1700000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[3]

1700000 1750000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[4]

1750000 1800000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[5]

1800000 1950000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[6]

1950000 2000000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[2] x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33

2000000 2100000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[3]

2100000 2450000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[4]

2450000 2650000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[5]

2650000 3000000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[6]

3000000 3550000 sil^S-AX+UW=L@2_1/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[2] sil^S-AX+UW=L@2_1/A:0/B:2-1-&1-33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33

However, when I used this file for a input of HMGenS with ‘-s’ option, a problem came up.

And I also tried HMGenS with ‘-m’ option with a file that is not state level alignment, I could get right result.

In this situation, I want to know that the output from HSMMAlign with –s option is appropriate format for a input of HMGenS ?