[hts-users:03212] Re: HSMMAlign for state level alignment and HMGenS for synthesis with aligned duration

Thank you for your help!
Now it is working.

-----Original Message-----
From: ura228@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ura228@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keiichiro Oura
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:55 AM
To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: uratec
Subject: [hts-users:03210] Re: HSMMAlign for state level alignment and
HMGenS for synthesis with aligned duration

Hi,

When you use '-s' option, state duration model is not required.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura

2012/3/26 Heamin Lee <oasistony@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> In the generating speech parameter sequences (speaker independent), the
error is below.

> I changed demo scripts about HMGenS from -e option to -s option and set
$spkrPat to "*/*_%%%_*"

> HMGenS -A -B -C configs/syn.cnf -D -T 1 -S data/scp/gen.scp -t 1500 100
5000 -h */*_%%%_* -s -c 0 -H models/qst001/ver1/cmp/re_clustered_all.mmf -N
models/qst001/ver1/dur/re_clustered_all.mmf -M gen/qst001/ver1/SI/0
models/qst001/ver1/cmp/tiedlist models/qst001/ver1/dur/tiedlist

> HTK Configuration Parameters[24]
>
>   Module/Tool     Parameter                  Value
>
> #                 CDGV                        TRUE
>
> #                 GVOFFMODEL       StrVec 2 sil sp
>
> #                 OPTKIND                   NEWTON
>
> #                 GVWEIGHT                       1
>
> #                 HMMWEIGHT                      1
>
> #                 STEPDEC                 0.500000
>
> #                 STEPINC                 1.200000
>
> #                 STEPINIT                       1
>
> #                 MINEUCNORM              0.010000
>
> #                 GVEPSILON               0.000100
>
> #                 MAXGVITER                     50
>
> #                 GVHMMLIST ../gv/qst001/ver1/tiedlist
>
> #                 GVMODELMMF      ../gv/qst001/ver1/clustered_all.mmf
>
> #                 USEGV                       TRUE
>
> #                 EMEPSILON               0.000100
>
> #                 MAXEMITER                     20
>
> #                 WINDIR          ../data/win
>
> #                 WINFN           StrVec 3 mgc.win1 mgc.win2 mgc.win3
StrVec 3 lf0.win1 lf0.win2 lf0.win3 StrVec 3 bap.win1 bap.win2 bap.win3

> #                 PDFSTREXT       StrVec 3 mgc lf0 bap
>
> #                 PDFSTRORDER      IntVec 3 40 1 5
>
> #                 PDFSTRSIZE        IntVec 3 1 3 1
>
> #                 USEALIGN                    TRUE
>
> #                 NATURALWRITEORDER              TRUE
>
> #                 NATURALREADORDER              TRUE
>

> HGen  ML Generating: Transitions Durations Spaces Mixtures Parameters
>

> HMMSet is SHARED
>
> 110824 Logical/87000 Physical Models Loaded, VecSize=138
>
> 1 MMF input files
>
> PdfStream [1]:
>
>   #streams: 1 (vSize=120)
>
>   #order:   40
>
>   file ext: mgc
>
>   1-th window: ../data/win/mgc.win1
>
>   2-th window: ../data/win/mgc.win2
>
>   3-th window: ../data/win/mgc.win3
>
> PdfStream [2]:
>
>   #streams: 3 (vSize=3)
>
>   #order:   1
>
>   file ext: lf0
>
>   1-th window: ../data/win/lf0.win1
>
>   2-th window: ../data/win/lf0.win2
>
>   3-th window: ../data/win/lf0.win3
>
> PdfStream [3]:
>
>   #streams: 1 (vSize=15)
>
>   #order:   5
>
>   file ext: bap
>
>   1-th window: ../data/win/bap.win1
>
>   2-th window: ../data/win/bap.win2
>
>   3-th window: ../data/win/bap.win3
>

> Generating Label tiedlist
>
>   ERROR [+6510]  LOpen: Unable to open label file
../models/qst001/ver1/dur/tiedlist.lab

> FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HMGenS
>
> Error in HMGenS    -A -B -C  configs/syn.cnf -D -T 1 -S data/scp/gen.scp -
t 1500 100 5000 -h "*/*_%%%_*"  -s -c 0 -H
models/qst001/ver1/cmp/re_clustered_all.mmf -N
models/qst001/ver1/dur/re_clustered_all.mmf -M gen/qst001/ver1/SI/0
models/qst001/ver1/cmp/tiedlist models/qst001/ver1/dur/tiedlist

Oura
> Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:48 PM
> To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: uratec
> Subject: [hts-users:03208] Re: HSMMAlign for state level alignment and
HMGenS for synthesis with aligned duration

> Hi,
>

> What was the problem that caused in HMGenS step?
>

> Regards,
>
> Keiichiro Oura
>

> 2012/3/23 Heamin Lee <oasistony@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hello,
>
> I want evaluate the performance by Objective evaluation in HTS papers.
>
> So I've tried HMGenS with '-s' option to use state alignment for duration.
>
> And I used HSMMAlign with-f option to generate state level alignment..
>
> The output is below,
>
> 0 1650000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[2]
x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33

> 1650000 1700000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-
x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[3]

> 1700000 1750000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-
x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[4]

> 1750000 1800000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-
x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[5]

> 1800000 1950000 x^x-sil+S=AX@x_x/A:0/B:x-x-&x-
x|x/C:0/D:0/E:x+&x/F:0/H:12=33[6]

> 1950000 2000000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[2] x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33

> 2000000 2100000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[3]

> 2100000 2450000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[4]

> 2450000 2650000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[5]

> 2650000 3000000 x^sil-S+AX=UW@1_2/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[6]

> 3000000 3550000 sil^S-AX+UW=L@2_1/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33[2] sil^S-AX+UW=L@2_1/A:0/B:2-1-&1-
33|AX/C:2/D:0/E:2+&12/F:2/H:12=33

> However, when I used this file for a input of HMGenS with '-s' option, a
problem came up.

> And I also tried HMGenS with '-m' option with a file that is not state
level alignment, I could get right result.

> In this situation, I want to know that the output from HSMMAlign with -s
option is appropriate format for a input of HMGenS ?