[hts-users:03213] Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS
- Subject: [hts-users:03213] Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS
- From: li jay <lij.acd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:46:32 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=56l2RFoHVX5qua/ahyKwhcdyZKIMN033v6GT1A3Zf0I=; b=OXNNetpHJ/06KvBr3wIQwS4FMvGEwCIMEdACzU8DSosTIq/dt2m94U2HsGSVF7GidZ Hdj/Wpu1SVVgTWsOO4aAEMrElgGpsbrna4u1i52CWojjv7ynW2TwA88adGTW+cycqkPh pDd+ndVVWX85XXT9PfbXBUsHKj4yyzlqOpoeWU6gjAw0QfJnIq2vopM3o498B+3sF0ie MEDbatuOvdYWhrc+kc+5FSkvewW5cGs/ANGZERzi2pWHDwjfCPAMZMRyWdVXievSVzti D4j4m8mSr/fsTvrTiG3MckmLYKTSZpslphALakZXDQ9K4j6vVbi7gpNdYJbUSZL9V7o7 iC5g==
I had a problem when I was using HMGenS command, and It showed:HTS-2.1.1/bin/HMGenS: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Actually, I had no problem using this command on another machine. But when I used the current machine, there was this error. Besides, other HTS commands worked without error.
I don't remember I installed manually this shared library on another machine where HTS works well. Is it the library installed along with the installation of HTS? Did it result from some mistakes of installation of HTS (though I didn't see any error massage when I was installing)?
- [hts-users:03214] Re: Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS, Keiichiro Oura