[hts-users:03213] Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS

Hi,

I had a problem when I was using HMGenS command, and It showed:
HTS-2.1.1/bin/HMGenS: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Actually, I had no problem using this command on another machine. But when I used the current machine, there was this error. Besides, other HTS commands worked without error.
I don't remember I installed manually this shared library on another machine where HTS works well. Is it the library installed along with the installation of HTS? Did it result from some mistakes of installation of HTS (though I didn't see any error massage when I was installing)?

Regards,
Jay