[hts-users:03214] Re: Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS
- Subject: [hts-users:03214] Re: Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS
- From: Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:18:55 +0900
- Cc: uratec <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rTs5/t9BHWkqUElbBScDSxKjlM0spwjlSGa4j+5YS4s=; b=f4dK3Z5mNS0phBXKGBINVOrAlItFIlS7f+mYAYlaE3Cx/rHUOYChXvqfHh8EzCoviv +WTgmKWjxDkbOm2M1iFGh7ppIKfogCGNs1d8tsv6lmJGDMvXppTQflhCmd5NzNa9cqzz 5VmOI8Oa9BEmrEWMsHpgM42ss26/7LvFj38IO8Um2q3CK3BuPsUNs5iWv2ODzilYE3cM aCy0uXJxxtoQH1vp4JOf5K0pW/7xYrJ+rUdlX3YqDiRVEJCZ8ESZncrhnZCowHfLL03e YCdv6jn3eqFmDQIpB5BnSopoeuPuW42M64yVN7AT199AMjFtqErTWDnj7bIKXgQsP7I3 J1oQ==
HTS source codes don't include the fortran library.
Please install libgfortran.so.3 manually on your current machine.
2012/3/26 li jay <lij.acd@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I had a problem when I was using HMGenS command, and It showed:
> HTS-2.1.1/bin/HMGenS: error while loading shared libraries:
> libgfortran.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> Actually, I had no problem using this command on another machine. But when I
> used the current machine, there was this error. Besides, other HTS commands
> worked without error.
> I don't remember I installed manually this shared library on another machine
> where HTS works well. Is it the library installed along with
> the installation of HTS? Did it result from some mistakes of installation of
> HTS (though I didn't see any error massage when I was installing)?
- [hts-users:03213] Cannot find the shared libraries when using HMGenS, li jay