[hts-users:03218] Question about modifying model parameters

Dear all.

I am wondering if there is an option that I can modify model parameters, of duration, pitch and spectrum, which have been trained by data.
Instead of using adaptation method, I am wondering if I could directly change the trained parameters.
If not, I am wondering what methods are available to change the parameters, models of which are already trained.

Please let me know.

Best,
Jangwon