[hts-users:03220] The new straight demo data Makefile

Hi all,

In the new straight demo, sampling rate of the data is 48kHz.
And the corresponding FFT length of straight spectrum is 2048.
But in data/Makefile, the -l option of MCEP/MGCEP is set to be 2048 by default, which seems unappropriate. Should it be 4096, two times of the sp dimension?
It works this way on my computer, but I don't know if it is a common issue.
--
Xingyu Na (那兴宇)
Beijing Institute of Technology