[hts-users:03230] Re: Question about features type & size limitation of HTS

Hi,

In demo scripts of HTS-2.2 with STRAIGHT, number of dimensions are 50, 1, and 26
for mel-cepstrum, log f0, and band aperiodicity, respectively.
And, other setting can be used.
Please read HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/INSTALL and
HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_STRAIGHT/INSTALL.

Note that there are some limitations in HTS.
For example, maximum number of streams is 29 (described in HShell.h)
However, all limitations cannot be described in this e-mail.
Please, check HTKBook and HTS documents.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura