[hts-users:03232] Re: Question about features type & size limitation of HTS

Hi,

- HTS Document
  http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.2/HTS_Document.pdf
- Mailing list archives
  http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/?Mailing%20List#Archives

If there is not the information you want in the above URL,
you have no choice but to read source code.
When HTS cannot use new feature, please report it in detail to hts-users ML.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura