[hts-users:03249] Re: HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT: new target speaker / hts_engine files not correctly generated

Hi,

1.
You can use AU command in HHEd for the unseen labels.

2.
Please tell me the version of HTS and HTS demo script.
If you use HTS-2.2 and HTS-2.2 demo script, hts_engine API-1.05 can be used.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura