[hts-users:03251] Re: HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT: new target speaker / hts_engine files not correctly generated

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I didn't find the version of HTS demo script but I guess it's 2.1 because of the following requirements: HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT requires Festival, SPTK-3.1, HTS-2.1, and hts_engine_API-1.0

I use HTS 2.2 for HTK 3.4.1, SPTK 3.5 and hts_engine_API-1.06, so I would prefer to have the 2.2 version of the script, but apparently the one I got is older, I am not sure but I think that I got it on hts website, so where could I find the 2.2 version?

Regards,

Pierre-Edouard Honnet