[hts-users:03256] Regarding to the adaptation part of the demo
- Subject: [hts-users:03256] Regarding to the adaptation part of the demo
- From: li jay <lij.acd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:24:05 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3RcRwbrLna825+0v0RUGZG1290015F48VudAw4P7bT0=; b=DMHQ4IOm8sG4r/sMtERZdV3a9fwBSAd3rDJrQM5ZKEbsqM0/7TGbCA5I0jRbhR4fZO v+D6MqVHFYKxrbAfjxPoaaPYFVv+55Tu6u08fnLDWbULBCIunpCkzBCPEVsHxPaf727E +X4OO4oKix9vnj3Qna8M81N+oiVEfTne/ilRufS18jsdaJVDiFl+2bPfI+JVg78Idjnr 2OwjpypXyZBXoTc3YRdUsH1iTEFxolYDTHVlsgj7ku9Q7JDy0vMEDshIUd24vS6pR1ym 9NYOn7E5q68YIWGOELNfm7rEvB1clYlr8SHz7LDUWnbgv37Z6SZrXxDawcv+HCcpPsha F80w==
I want to ask something regarding to adaptation part of HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT demo Training.pl script.
I used sentences from several speakers to train a average model, and then used the following parts (1~5) of codes to adapt to specific speaker and generate voices:
1 # HHEd (building regression-class trees for adaptation)
2 # HERest (speaker adaptation (speaker independent))
3 # HERest (speaker adaptation (SI+MLLR+MAP))
4 # HMGenS (generating speech parameter sequences (speaker adapted))
5 # SPTK (synthesizing waveforms (speaker adapted))
The generated adapted voice was ok, but not so good. I want to ask what the following parts (6~9 and 10~13) are for?
6 # HERest (Speaker adaptive training (SAT))
7 # HHEd (making unseen models (SAT))
8 # HMGenS (generating speech parameter sequences (SAT))
9 # SPTK (synthesizing waveforms (SAT))
10 # HERest (speaker adaptation (SAT))
11 # HERest (speaker adaptation (SAT+MLLR+MAP))
12 # HMGenS (generate speech parameter sequences (SAT+adaptation))
13 # SPTK (synthesizing waveforms (SAT+adaptation))
They all seem like adaptation and voice generation. What is the difference between them(1~5, 6~9, and 10~13)?
- [hts-users:03257] Re: Regarding to the adaptation part of the demo, nxy-yzqs