[hts-users:03259] Is there an inconsistency of HMgeTool with logF0 stream?
- Subject: [hts-users:03259] Is there an inconsistency of HMgeTool with logF0 stream?
- From: Ninh Khanh Duy <ninhkhanhduy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:57:36 +0900
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=fCvY4xfjmvkUl/LpSNj0PA+SU1lz0+h/V02LeAHxwmk=; b=YO9lx3tUznOBna2o8la2N0lnr+PZIw1zHk40iOiJvePmygn0m/0eyvW/s9Q6QJG+ff SyZ5B2fLzm2IzZ/5x3YneDcRVKk4/MSZbOZ8TNEgXRqXV+2EbcYeOyMKECNYVy2iikhK KAx2LHgo6F4tOrX4t1kMQ976GKgEMLNSDlyNvv8O77q1SQkIw6XR9W79glY/gAtHxCP3 uOa/1If+Jy3UT/teKKkX566k2QFwCmQqERDPZKIW1HkBCATpJPiKrr8jf/kyFEIfs0Ep U5+DD1uC77enpok6hgzXwye0Csq3+WGDios4E2bcSgzICHv+yfEc+Ae7oJ0Hxca8ZfnQ /Q/g==
I am using HMgeTool of HTS 2.2 to perform MGE training for F0
parameter. I found that HGen.c::CreatePdfStreams creates storages for
pst->mseq and pst->vseq with genInfo->tframe components (including
both voiced and unvoiced frames), whereas HGen.c::SetupPdfStreams only
uses pst->T components of these storage (usually pst->T <
genInfo->tframe for logF0 stream). Is this an redundancy (or
Moreover, it seems that HMgeTool has no mechanism to deal with the
possible voiced/unvoiced mismatches between original and generated
speech. Is it right?
Can anyone help me with these questions? Thanks in advance!
Ninh K. Duy