[hts-users:03261] Re: Regarding to the adaptation part of the demo

Hi,

SI training provides the basic model and regression-class tree for SAT training.
But you do not have to do that again, just use the SI model (including unseen models) and the regression-class tree you have already got.

--
Xingyu Na (那兴宇)
Beijing Institute of Technology