[hts-users:03264] Re: Regarding to the adaptation part of the demo

Hi,

Thank you for your advise. I've tried the SAT training and adaptation, it did perform better than the one of SI model.

Jay

那兴宇 <nxy-yzqs@xxxxxxx> 於 2012年4月20日上午10:33 ?道:
Hi,

SI training provides the basic model and regression-class tree for SAT training.
But you do not have to do that again, just use the SI model (including unseen models) and the regression-class tree you have already got.

--
Xingyu Na (那兴宇)
Beijing Institute of Technology