[hts-users:03275] Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
- Subject: [hts-users:03275] Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
- From: Kwan Lisa <lisakwan1102@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 00:49:57 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ObqkKQkdiKulVGaNode2cCkl1RErjkOWX+FXL/7E6GM=; b=CfoaGK3Wd7XA3aCmFWDU+VQdry5ejk3hKO+VklXdU/pl923DX4fS4b1UwcAw3ASFn+ Mmwy0nxvjluQcqunkCUj1VqdbZtCEOZcQ9ulnlChspFmDIFzJYMJiGFYkYqQE+oW9LwE /9AYooX91uDcdZ3OgilvDnFvU4GbG4eIC9P0Z+DePQ+UD7w4rxLcEpY80tdDU9qKo03l EWnfmqjr/sHcgxlzzsWCruHYw6KeGl+1emRo/XWtpLcGdyfIDvUfE6uOt7dE7ZKGKgV4 f/IM+vX0+H1BtQv1ImshHQ8CmppytKpNNnYUjMkA/pHZwDGZ/LvOSP0CtrTNPjYm/oBy tgvQ==
I want to know how to implement a real time TTS system that can deal with unseen models. I trained a set of models and converted to HTS-engine format so that it can easier to synthesize the arbitrary input sentence. But I don't know how this could deal with unseen models. Unseen models always exist for a given set of models. If you want to perform HHEd to make the unseen model to deal with it and then convert it to HTS-engine format, it could the very slow for a real time TTS system because HHEd takes a lot of time. Is there any effective way to deal with unseen models?
- [hts-users:03276] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)