[hts-users:03277] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine

Does how HTS engine handles unseen models the same way as HHEd does?

2012/5/2 Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) <heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx>
2012/5/1 Kwan Lisa <lisakwan1102@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I want to know how to implement a real time TTS system that can deal with
> unseen models. I trained a set of models and converted to HTS-engine format
> so that it can easier to synthesize the arbitrary input sentence. But I
> don't know how this could deal with unseen models. Unseen models always
> exist for a given set of models. If you want to perform HHEd to make the
> unseen model to deal with it  and then  convert it to HTS-engine format, it
> could the very slow for a real time TTS system because HHEd takes a lot of
> time. Is there any effective way to deal with unseen models?

hts_engine does handles unseen models.  It traverses decision trees
and finds leaf nodes given labels.  Then it synthesizes speech.
Please check the tree-related source codes in the hts_engine release.

Regards,

Heiga

--
Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)