[hts-users:03277] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
Does how HTS engine handles unseen models the same way as HHEd does?
- Subject: [hts-users:03277] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine
- From: Kwan Lisa <lisakwan1102@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 01:52:07 +0800
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=0qzhSH24AACo3kZTX2etGAZqDEYVYWbG5jRK6RXO1GU=; b=hbTrPuSXTontonYBVmzqTCqkmiEzk/1bloDYqODusi3TWc5Zvs45eR1R3Cx6LUNMS4 LMydw9RIkogroD9aZpbpBGsB7x9Gdcx/NVHNVFg5Yow9+4zbIfOTKALHUvl1pDBKyRdS 0cH1npxbPuY2GDYdqYXkk6PtcCEp1ARX7pymnM+NWwHJgK49nimckb8CMcTaHIFdXYS5 g8QdDvwvHVprmeOkt3K6PkDo1qw+C42yyrOcqYK/80+i4ZW9zu0kB81UDWzVQT5hLROG 34m+TYShWnNHO9IVYiSzPSkYshmwJyYOE7bB/31yjDbVYXF6GM2a+PTq61gt982gBUtV +hyw==
2012/5/2 Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) <heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx>
2012/5/1 Kwan Lisa <lisakwan1102@xxxxxxxxx>:
hts_engine does handles unseen models. It traverses decision trees
> I want to know how to implement a real time TTS system that can deal with
> unseen models. I trained a set of models and converted to HTS-engine format
> so that it can easier to synthesize the arbitrary input sentence. But I
> don't know how this could deal with unseen models. Unseen models always
> exist for a given set of models. If you want to perform HHEd to make the
> unseen model to deal with it and then convert it to HTS-engine format, it
> could the very slow for a real time TTS system because HHEd takes a lot of
> time. Is there any effective way to deal with unseen models?
and finds leaf nodes given labels. Then it synthesizes speech.
Please check the tree-related source codes in the hts_engine release.
Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean)
- [hts-users:03278] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)
- [hts-users:03275] Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Kwan Lisa
- [hts-users:03276] Re: Unseen Model on HTS-Engine, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)