[hts-users:03303] Re: How to label phonetic automatically
- Subject: [hts-users:03303] Re: How to label phonetic automatically
- From: Ninh Khanh Duy <ninhkhanhduy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:57:38 +0900
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZyM8ggeRSlVqm9lVLHsO9WEESWE6drhbvqWlg9ccqsE=; b=wapKIW3gqNrZx3Y41ShqbE12j4ul++7cgtbSHkp/issDJNw0v1nmgJ9hW6TKb8Lj/f 6jrnfmmoLZOxu0yMBt2ON92PxluMe/oliMNkXkrAB6YBGrXxdEhttzSgTZ9dRDr08gAn F4KF9yqSdQf0DqJdDIYsmRFRjxHHcZWw6sz+hycvYCKhgkNCy+7T9egovUy6L+vEoo+B 0+zutqdrk4NvW7+Fez1OLWLCObNbXOkDuzR59AtPJQJOaPQ82x9FCE8jYWEXvadEfURk KqRJbhHMKNOrUW8AUeMuD2mR4mWGaCbxmQxFwBMbnzc7UBwSWTeQ/NV24CxN9GScrnp/ xmjg==
To synthesize speech using HTS toolkit, you need not only phonetic
labels but also full-context labels associated with speech data. To my
knowledge, there is no tool to generate such labels automatically for
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM, nguyễn Việt Quốc
> Dear ,
> I try to synthesis Vietnamese.
> it is so lucky, HTS is great tool for this work.
> but, i have some problem for phonetic Labelling utterances to train.
> it 's so hard for labeling large Speech Database, because it spents time so
> much and it is not exactly.
> Could you please tell me know whether there is tools for labeling utterances
> automatically ? please.
> Can HTS or HTK or Sphinx do it ?
> i need your help so much ,
> Thank you.
> Nguyen Viet Quoc
> Student of Computer Science Department
> University of Information Technology, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi
> Minh City
> Email: viet.quoc.2569@xxxxxxxxx
> Mobile: 01689942711.
- [hts-users:03304] Re: How to label phonetic automatically, nguyễn Việt Quốc
- [hts-users:03302] How to label phonetic automatically, nguyễn Việt Quốc