[hts-users:03306] Blizzard listening test now live

Dear all,

we would be delighted if you took part in this year's Blizzard listening test. This year, the data are from audiobooks, and one part of the test includes synthesis of paragraphs. There are two links to the listening test:

For speech experts:
http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/blizzard/blizzard2012/english/registerexperts.html

For other volunteers:
http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/blizzard/blizzard2012/english/registerweb.html

and you should decide for yourself if you are a "speech expert".

Please can I ask for your help in recruiting subjects - please distribute the second URL as widely as you can - to your colleagues, students, friends, other appropriate mailing lists, social networks, and so on. We need as many listeners as we can get.

many thanks,
Simon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.