[hts-users:03326] Re: [hts-users:03323] Questions of the untied stage in the sd training.pl?

Hi, ArthurLeo,

   You asked about "{cluster, herest}, {untie, herest}, {recluster,
herest}". When we further untie, re-estimate, recluster and herest
HMMs, we usually get better re-estimation accuracy than just cluster,
herest. You may verify that the corresponding HMM definition files are
a little different. Through my informal listening test, I found the
synthesized speech is indeed a little better.

YangWang