[hts-users:03332] Re: About the Monophone Models

Hi,

What do you mean by "there are no trainable transition parameters in
this model topology"? I think I'm using HSMM because the system
created models dur models and cmp models. Did you mean if I'm using
HSMM, transition matrix is not meaningful and will be assigned exactly
1 transition out of each state? I was using HTK before, and the
transition matrix was trained using HTK, so I thought it will be the
same in HTS.

2012/6/6 Simon King <Simon.King@xxxxxxxx>:

> On 6 Jun 2012, at 10:22, Simon King wrote:
>
>> because there are no trainable transition parameters in this model topology
>
> of course the other explanation could be that you have an explicit duration model (HSMM) and therefore the transition matrix is not meaningful - you didn't specify whether you're using HMMs or HSMMs
>
> Simon
>

> --

Lisa Kwan
lisakwan1102(at)gmail.com