[hts-users:03334] RE: [hts-users:03326] Re: [hts-users:03323] Questions of the untied stage in the sd training.pl?

thank you for your reply!but I still have the question  why doing  further untie, re-estimate, recluster and herest
HMMs  can get the better re-estimation accuracy? Have the inevitable reasons in theory? or can you explain  in theory simply?