[hts-users:03339] Re: About getf0 and cmp data =?iso-2022-jp?b?ZmlsZRskQiEpGyhC?=

Hi,

The number of frames generated by Snack (in ActiveTcl) is often lower
than the number of frames generated by SPTK.
The internal frame calculation is different between Snack and SPTK.
Therefore, 5ms/25ms waveform are added to head/tail of the utterance
before f0 analysis in the HTS demo script.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura