[hts-users:03339] Re: About getf0 and cmp data =?iso-2022-jp?b?ZmlsZRskQiEpGyhC?=
- Subject: [hts-users:03339] Re: About getf0 and cmp data =?iso-2022-jp?b?ZmlsZRskQiEpGyhC?=
- From: Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:01:56 +0900
- Cc: uratec <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=10+zPk3IyT/H5mA5LpR5iDaOT5951VhUeJ9eCF0O9FA=; b=lue4rWqiN5CPYu7IacQf8qtggJe1KhW80TJyalrZAa9YcRRrZ5vifa4RulJZavUGld 4HDLHCufnubsDKSp/Ph7l3jtuIbEAuKdIZMVOg2+1THOtEc/6E4Vvqtvkm0TdOGKHSnm 0V0DGNODn12yIe8CowYU8Uwltwg79rXXYGtG6mIZNA+O730GnjHpYbCstk1ThM6IkGcy 56emXSSzHeouf8K5a6qSGpB70FOAowQyLeFjKnEz+YEEvXZXa6G72aZsU9gNWT0cRSzW BEnSs7WM+/HfAKOv/rqdm8/hcWKbgOIT7eNKDp26S+bgp7K5naPFMfjaq3Z4JNTLlHV4 Jvog==
The number of frames generated by Snack (in ActiveTcl) is often lower
than the number of frames generated by SPTK.
The internal frame calculation is different between Snack and SPTK.
Therefore, 5ms/25ms waveform are added to head/tail of the utterance
before f0 analysis in the HTS demo script.
2012/6/7 ArthurLeo <bin007.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all$B!$(B
> When I prepared the cmp data for training$B!$(B I found that the *.lf0 file
> always have two more frames than the *.mgc file, and they are extracted from
> the same *.raw file. So I checked the ./data/makefile$B!$(Band I found the *.raw
> file were added the 0.5ms head data and the 25ms tail data$B!$(BI guess it maybe
> the reason$B!$(Bbut I don not know why do this$B!)(Bwhy add the head and the tail$B!)(B why
> 0.5ms and 25ms$B!$(Bnot others$B!)(B Can some one known about it$B!)(B when composing the
> lf0 and mgc with the SPTK tool merge function$B!$(Bhow deal with the the extra
> lf0 frame$B!)(B discarded directly$B!)(B
- [hts-users:03340] RE: [hts-users:03339] Re: About getf0 and cmp data file？, ArthurLeo
- [hts-users:03338] About getf0 and cmp data file？, ArthurLeo