[hts-users:03346] Re: About the prototype definition of the MSD-HMM

Hi,

I got the difference between putting 3 features in a stream and
putting them in different streams.
I will get a 3-dimensional multivariate normal distribution by putting
3 features in a stream. However, I will get three 1-dimensional normal
distribution by putting 3 features in different streams.