[hts-users:03370] Re: question about GV Based parameter generation

Hi,

The algorithm is not changed.
Only model tying structure is changed.

Keiichiro Oura, Yi-Jian Wu, and Keiichi Tokuda,
Overview of NIT HMM-based speech synthesis system for Blizzard Challenge 2009,
Blizzard Challenge 2009, 2009-09.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura