[hts-users:03381] Vowel duration modeling
Dear HTS users,
- Subject: [hts-users:03381] Vowel duration modeling
- From: Ramil Məmmədov <ramil2319@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:53:40 +0500
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=V3Xrngm33LVAkP93e5Qoy/+gqtlI3UrDFHj5aXPR4rM=; b=cTOJYIVYbfsFfpeEhzD0Ooalhks5+8IU3rYtReagSWquelHl4mm8YVr632hmKhzdje Pqh2sbk5kqVli08D/LJVxsb3oLk4do6EQKXNqugptI6fL5+JThEwHyCulGFpfZDFC9Ob LtooV/OVJGLI63XMOQQgCfE4JNheNFoiDmQXb/iCYGGpJ89mvP4GE5anFdGr3y+69HG4 g6kiyR6Y7R/0k58JrjCcGvhGXg3VLF+TuuJlj86Q9qFMpyL0HoCQ1bdaJdIigklFZsNF wohKTLgleuOphnkKRdmeoN+1e+DH9t9CRjZomquB5yqb8GIrO56kSDhleDCTzAJbdfYw x8pQ==
I want to develop models for long versions of vowels in my language. I have recorded different utterances containing both long and short vowels, labeled them as different phones, trained separate models for long and short versions of vowels.
I also made changes to text analyzer. When trained on a corpus of 40 utterances (all of them contain long vowels), it works normally.
But when I add this 40 utterances to 2500-uterrance corpus (which doesn't have long vowels), there's no distinction between long and short vowels in synthesised speech.
What can be problem in this case?
- [hts-users:03382] Re: Vowel duration modeling, Simon King