[hts-users:03406] Re: CMU-ARCTIC-SLT demo
- Subject: [hts-users:03406] Re: CMU-ARCTIC-SLT demo
- From: Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:14:20 +0900
- Cc: uratec <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+0m5CrG3hinVhmq7XyIWzdEDR2A0/5Yj1B3hJwku0eI=; b=obgYZqALt0wAKokW6m+iSSMzaeTVaB9m/NCUPiDO1mC9lYgCsJtx5/Sm6PgytTx69r WW9EVNf8n20oXh70p5riQPL4xx/A4pvs8ifdcYgApW8k44yQ6LMm6MBfWP2ANLMZbJwF 7QWOmfkMg6fr1l/EZf3e3fiXVb/G3wXo6UXeSIlqxbm8sowk0QJlFtd8tBtL69cAM+bE yXUuYnpmhEtlyl3UnylMsrDP2u6mFG4CC2pCWPyqu9J059zgficpTBSyEOUk36y25RVC bn2iuuK5hGSZA3VM8Np44OlQvvPQBdwZZGFhAsF9f16rMlNePcVYN7jgSI9+HvW16BgX V1xw==
Demo scripts assume that 1 raw file have 1 utterance.
Therefore, 1 raw file have 1 utterance-level context.
Only the first line of the label is required because only the
utterance-level contexts are used for the context-clustering of GV.
2012/9/25 Fatih Kıralioğlu <fatih.kiralioglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> During the generation of global variance in the Training.pl script of
> CMU-ARCTIC-SLT demo, we try to separate silence labels and generate a new
> model without these redundant information. make_data_gv() subroutine
> undertakes this job by generating a list of silences under the file:
> What I could not understand is that the script only generates model for
> silences in the beginning of utterance and silence contexts for the end of
> the utterances is not included in the list. I wonder if there is a
> particular reason for this situation. In the synthesis results using my
> own database, I have observed some explosive distortion at the end of
> utterances and I think there may be a connection between the two.
> Thanks in advance.
> Best Regards.
- [hts-users:03405] CMU-ARCTIC-SLT demo, Fatih Kıralioğlu