[hts-users:03412] x2x : warning: input data is over the range of type 'short'!
- Subject: [hts-users:03412] x2x : warning: input data is over the range of type 'short'!
- From: Veera Raghavendra <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:52:08 +0530
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=4bQehpXOiwNRD2NKgIVzSIpobaDYCv2/G64Hmb+b1TY=; b=OxWa/nCvty2aVj29lSm+ReRrLm3Y11PLb5qRUPjyunzgPMdQGgdlvAxfOqTaq/JyaF kRShFWddkfFQab7ax1Qo913PieG4ifguqhhRG8Mzfbvvb/vggfZhv516aPPhfy5j44RI r4/DvtcuZpQylo3KNLSejNFze1u+V0FugM6LYUhIyPefN5l3jZr/cXyRzdjsaSj3uD0o BlssDNwTkTxfYLUYL9jIzQ/wDmioLMtk582zsot+CNZ9FfMXlV5K2kdXqAwHHWt9KkPN Kp7+ufsuYgMal+TFi4BJM3YZ/4yKczwNXc+63vg2W9cb9RlhVDdZO7OUJogrRPklEWgh GNBw==
I have build HTS voice using HTS 2.2 version using 48KHz files. Following is the description of the data.
1. Number of sentences: 1000
2. Language: English
3. Length of the sentence: 5 to 20 words
4. Sampling frequency: 48KHz
Models are smoothly built and synthesis was done on the test sentences. But, during synthesis following error is thrown
x2x : warning: input data is over the range of type 'short'!
Spectrogram is showing dark frequency range from 0 to 24KHz (attached image shows the same).
Please let me know any mistake that might have done by me in the setup or any changes for the better quality.
Description: PNG image
- [hts-users:03413] Re: x2x : warning: input data is over the range of type 'short'!, 那兴宇