[hts-users:03433] Issue with GV
- Subject: [hts-users:03433] Issue with GV
- From: Veera Raghavendra <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:50:55 +0530
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=0ONuRFFqPd7QX5P53+gefdhbaOnsz6bKhTwzji2wK5I=; b=xceIhZqnzmS18BhojeqoOlqHq9ha/jioUWGJqPgRfqDjnP7zvLGk/ZtSE/5fcI92h4 yXWYn2AXPGH2uuWzFVwaHcOi2PL1RuA6OERGuTn7+5EktLwS2zKIh1VeJNaT3/YZiQyh hXCot7wMKGpKfZzNxd2DUkwvTviqEJhTXE1SbNcDnfClW2Yf3PGt1BXXQk/CglSuLtuj GaazievdlkSeKIUVrx/k5odxgm9Yb8OZrP36GC6Vv89r3MpUJG9m76QacW2hN15jGux6 8cok9cWrEKAltGQ3lQCEomf5A/CtPJwm6CUwtq1cx5E4WR6BzAfgvucxY36LTb2IKKqu LInQ==
I found the difference in the quality with and without GV.
If GV is turned-on, the voice quality is very clear but there are sudden spikes. These spikes destroys the synthesis quality.
If GV is turned-off, there are no spikes but the content is not clear.
Do I need to change any settings in HSMMAlign.
- [hts-users:03434] Re: Issue with GV, Keiichiro Oura