[hts-users:03442] Re: Issue with GV
I have tried many parameter tuning. But, the spikes are still present in the synthesized file.
- Subject: [hts-users:03442] Re: Issue with GV
- From: Veera Raghavendra <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:03:14 +0530
- Cc: uratec <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ifDAJa46eXWAVvNUXDAl10kIyPDKIUbOE91My0RSlno=; b=qwfP9mhfWQhBQRGfucqLqifE2GWLwWG0+JwNbStIhI/EQb9zDRsjKEAGCiBVfAr0Y3 PoPtGUe9hBR7OvUu9XNEJGJD3JAbNAaJSOzJ9K4OI2OZHywsYAWue4TXiGB5Trk9vz1M n3DGmj9/QmHinV+I5Uh8CJMpaP+c5RlwdcqTKMlH6/+cgPLbGiwpl+GEr347Snfm13lM atZ7OpHxBfJi89D9sEzzivJc5qVDS2BBnUn0oQYFH5w8OeXcyjzcaQGLxsqjuX4y0H6F Z2R5hiwEUkOaeiQNhKFDCDRMTsv5CfkuRddul5UGm2Kq9Jh1nj3QC19IQrgJaVJOzz5x zv/w==
The analysis shows that the spikes are happening when vowel phone is followed by nasal sound. Can I change any thing in the context dependent modeling to avoid these spikes?
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You can try to change many settings for GV in the HTS demo scripts.
MAXGVITER maximum number of iterations of GV-based parameter
generation algorithm (default=50)
GVEPSILON convergence factor for GV iteration (default=0.0001)
MINEUCNORM minimum Euclid norm for GV iteration (default=0.01)
STEPINIT initial step size (default=1.0)
STEPINC step size acceleration factor (default=1.2)
STEPDEC step size deceleration factor (default=0.5)
HMMWEIGHT weight for HMM output prob. (default=1.0)
GVWEIGHT weight for GV output prob. (default=1.0)
OPTKIND optimization method (STEEPEST, NEWTON, or LBFGS) (default=NEWTON)
NOSILGV turn on GV without silent and pause phoneme (0:off or
CDGV turn on context-dependent GV (0:off or 1:on, default=1)
2012/10/19 Veera Raghavendra <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear All,
> I found the difference in the quality with and without GV.
> If GV is turned-on, the voice quality is very clear but there are sudden
> spikes. These spikes destroys the synthesis quality.
> If GV is turned-off, there are no spikes but the content is not clear.
> Do I need to change any settings in HSMMAlign.
- [hts-users:03444] Re: Issue with GV, Keiichiro Oura
- [hts-users:03433] Issue with GV, Veera Raghavendra
- [hts-users:03434] Re: Issue with GV, Keiichiro Oura